Mediation is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) method available to interested parties seeking faster, less expensive, & voluntary resolution through a neutral party (mediator). When parties are unwilling or unable to resolve any disputes, there are several options such as Mediation, Arbitration & Litigation. All of these options are equally suitable depending upon the willingness of involved parties to undertake usage of resources like time, money & other resources.
Mediation can be a good option as it is overall cost-effective providing short-term and structured process.
According to research performed by industry experts 80% mediation cases are confirmed settled.
Why you should Mediate?
- Less expensive than Litigation & Arbitration.
- Mediation results in enforceable contracts
- Faster and time
Who performs Mediation?
- A neutral third-party appointed and approved by all parties.
What to expect in Mediation?
- During Mediation, a neutral third-party oversees all communications, understand expectation of all parties and help involved parties to come to a common understanding to defuse situations, resolve issues and bring a resolution.
- All agreements made by parties including the final resolution becomes an effective contract between involved parties.