FNA | Life Insurance | Disability Insurance | Long Term Care Insurance | Will Trust Estate | Retirement
Long Term Care Insurance:
Long Term Care Insurance; the key to fully enjoying your retirement years. Let us show you how an affordable monthly premium can provide hundreds of thousands of dollars to cover the costs associated with long-term-care (expenses that 70% of people over age 65 will incur). Use your nest egg to fully enjoy your Golden Years, knowing that the funds will be there to provide quality care when needed.
- Of people needing long term care 40% are between ages 18 and 64.
- The average length of time spent in a nursing home is 2.38 years.
- The average age of long term care insurance buyers has decreased from 72 in 1990 to age 58 today.
- More than 83% of people needing long term care live in the community.
- In the year 2030 it is estimated that the average nursing home stay will cost $495,000.
- 70% of those over age 65 will require long term care at some point in their lives.
We can help you secure Long Term Care Insurance – Quick and Easy!